Code Co-op Features
Work with a Server-less Architecture
- Perform standard VCS functions
without a network connection
- Collaborate with team members anywhere in the world using Email, LAN, or
- Eliminate the reliance on and maintenance of a
- Switch from LAN or Email configuration easily
Manage Code Changes
- Include all types of files in your project
- Access your project history to compare,
view, restore, or branch files or your project to any point in time.
- Review changes or compare files using the built in Visual Differ
- Access multiple projects within a single interface.
- Post files automatically to a web server for testing and review.
Work Confidently with a Secure Database
- Manage multi-file changes atomically
- Back-up projects automatically
Improve Productivity for Minimal Cost
- Use your existing infrastructure to collaborate
with developers on and off site - no server required.
- Add version control to your development and minimize the money and
time spent on maintenance and apply it to your development -- all
for $149 per workstation*.
Manage Team Development
- Develop in parallel
- Receive project changes automatically when a check-in is made so your project is always kept up-to-date
- Review incoming changes and edit on the spot
Integrate your Development Environment
- Microsoft Visual Studio.NET, Visual Studio
- Borland Delphi and C++ Builder, versions 5 or
- Visual SlickEdit
- Macromedia ColdFusion and Homesite
- Starbase Codewright
- IBM Visual Age
- Beyond Compare 2.1 or later
- Plus other tools using the MS SCC API
- Plus command-line applets
Implement Code Co-op Quickly and Easily
- Use the easy to follow GUI and wizards to set up
your team in no time
- Read the optional Beginner's Tips which pop up
after most commands to explain its function.
- Bring existing project tree under version
control with one command
- Drag and drop or Copy/Paste files into Code Co-op
* Volume discounts available.