Reliable Software® may be an oxymoron, but we decided to create a software company and a web site to prove otherwise. We have a product, a version control system, that is both reliable itself, and can help you create reliable software. We created a number of Windows tutorials and an online book that teaches reliable programming techniques. There's also a blog about multi-thread programming, a wiki about Windows API, and much more.
The ReliSoft web site has been a valuable resource for programmers since 1996.
- Become our fan on Facebook!.
- Code Co-op blog.
- Code Co-op 5.2 released.
- Code Co-op Lite released
- Code Co-op 5.0 Released! Includes Wiki, Bug database, and SMTP/POP3 support
- Code Co-op and Extreme Programming
- Code Co-op Demo: Accepting and synching with incoming changes
- Code Co-op Demo: Seamless integration with Visual Studio
- Feature to Price Comparison of version control tools
- Added analysis of a sample program created with our free ReliSoft Windows Library